These Terms of Service apply to you as a member, being an user or advertiser at Coinbulb.com.
When registering at Coinbulb.com, you confirm you have read, understood and accepted the following terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any of these terms, you must not register.
- As your password must be kept secret from others, we store it in an irreversible format. In the unlikely event of someone hacking into your account, we will not be held responsible. When you request your password, we will send you a new one to your email.
- You can only have one account. Any attempt to create more than one account will lead to the termination of all of them.
- Logging in from proxies or shared network environments is not allowed.
- Your email addresses will not be shown, given or sold.
- Accounts are not transferable.
- Users using false information when registering or changing their personal settings will have their account suspended.
- Only one account per computer is allowed to view advertisements. If more than one account in a single computer view advertisements, all of those accounts will be permanently suspended.
- Any attempt to manually or automatically reload/view pages intensively will lead to the permanent suspension of your account.
- You, as an user, can only earn from each advertisement once each 24 hours.
- You may refer as many people as you want.
- Every one of your referrals, as users, must have an unique email address.
- You must not send unsolicited email or force anyone in any other way into becoming your referral. You also cannot use any service that attempts to sell you referrals. We will verify such incidents and they will result in account termination.
- You only earn from directly referred referrals being referred directly by you.
- A referral will never be able to modify the member who referred him/her.
- Each attempt, in any way, to hack into the system will be logged.
- Sometimes we will warn you, sometimes we will not. In either way, when you request payout, our monitoring system will analyze your actions and take its own actions in return. Normally, attempts to hack the system will result in account termination.
- We may or may not inform you that your account was terminated.
Payments to users
- All payments will be made in Bitcoin currency. No other method of payment is available at this time.
- All payments will be made within 1 week after being requested.
- Two payment methods: Manual Withdrawal and FaucetHub Withdrawal.
- The minimum withdrawal amount of manual withdrawal is 0.2 mBTC (0.0002 BTC or 20,000 Satoshis).
- The minimum withdrawal amount of FaucetHub withdrawal is 0.05 mBTC (0.00005 BTC or 5,000 Satoshis).
- The personal information can be modified on the dashboard.
- Coinbulb.com will cover all transaction fees.
- You must have a correct and existing bitcoin address.
- We accept any kind of advertisement except for pages that break out of frames, have malicious code, have adult or illegal content. Also, any advertisement that uses Coinbulb.com name for any unrelated services is not allowed. Your advertised website must be capable of supporting multiple visits per second.
- We reserve the right to deny any advertisement that we do not see fit to be displayed.
- Advertisements can also be viewed on mobile phones.
Payments to Coinbulb.com
- All payments must have at least 1 (one) confirmation on Bitcoin Network in order to be Confirmed.
- All payments are non-refundable (unless the case your advertisement gets rejected).
- We have the right to suspend your account at any time for any valid reason including, but not limited to, the disrespect of our Terms of Service.
- All suspended accounts will have all their balances reset, all referrals taken away and no refunds will be given.
- All suspended accounts will be archived and you cannot register using the same username or email addresses.
After activation of your account you should log in at least one time in every 60 days to prevent account becoming inactive. If you stay inactive for over 60 days straight, your account will be reset. Your account balance and related records of ads clicks will be cleared.
- Coinbulb.com will not be liable for any kind of delays or failures that are not directly related to Coinbulb.com and therefore beyond our control.
- Coinbulb.com reserves the right to alter the Terms of Service at any time, including fees, special offers, benefits and rules, amongst others, and also reserves the right to cancel its services any time and without any notice.
- Coinbulb.com will not be held responsible for any of its users, advertisers or advertisements.